Mobile End-User License Agreement
Mobile Application End User Terms
1. License Grant
- Biz-Pages grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, limited right to install and use the App on a mobile telephone or other device controlled by you (each a “Mobile Device”), and to access and use the Services on such Mobile Device strictly in accordance with the Biz-Pages General Terms of Service for the purposes Biz-Pages makes such Services available.
2. Reservation of Rights
- A license to use an App does not transfer to you any right, title or interest in or to any of Biz-Pages’s intellectual property rights or those of our suppliers or licensors. Such intellectual property rights include those on our Legal Notices page. The App has been licensed, not sold to you. Other than the limited license granted, you have no other right, title or interest in the service, software or documentation.
- Portions of each App may subject to terms, rules, and notices provided on the Legal Notices page, including open source licenses, provided by Biz-Pages’s licensors.
- You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Services or App except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which any Service or the App was obtained. You also agree that you will not use the Services or the App for any purposes prohibited by United States law.
- The App is “commercial computer software” or “commercial computer software documentation” as those terms are defined in 48 c.f.r. 252.227-7014(a)(1) (2007) and 252.227-7014(a)(5) (2007). The U.S. government’s rights with respect to the software and documentation are limited by this agreement pursuant to far § 12.212 (computer software) (1995) and 12.211 (technical data) (1995) and/or dfar 227.7202-3, as applicable. As such, app is being licensed to the u.s. government end users: (i) only as “commercial items” as that term is defined in far 2.101 generally and as incorporated in dfar 212.102; and (ii) with only those limited rights as are granted to the public pursuant to this agreement. Under no circumstance will the U.S. government or its end users be granted any greater rights than we grant to other users, as provided for in this agreement.
3. Using Apps
- Biz-Pages has no obligation to maintain or support any App. Biz-Pages may, without further notice to you, periodically access your Mobile Device remotely to update, modify, add to or upgrade the App. In rare instances, such updates, modifications, additions or upgrades may cause data loss or other issues. You are solely responsible for regularly backing your data to prevent this from occurring.
- You acknowledge and understand that certain Services or aspects of the App require and utilize phone service, data access or text messaging capability. Except as otherwise noted as part of the Services, Biz-Pages does not charge for the use of Services, but carrier rates for phone, data and text messaging may apply and you are responsible for any such charges.
- The functional use of the Services and App may be dependent on the data related to your geographic location and geopositional data, and you acknowledge and agree that your failure to provide (or make accessible) that data may limit the functionality of the Services and the App. Biz-Pages makes no warranty with respect to the accuracy of Services provided to you in reliance on location and geopositional data provided by you, the App or via your Mobile Device.
- Biz-Pages makes no representation that any third party mobile device platform or service provider has endorsed the Services, and you should not rely on the availability of the App by means of any App catalog, storefront, or other means of downloading as an endorsement of the App, the Services or Biz-Pages generally. In no event shall any third party mobile device platform or service provider have any obligation to you whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App.
- The location-based services are intended only as for individual use and should not be used or relied on as an emergency locator system, used while driving or operating vehicles, or used in connection with any hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance, or any other application in which the failure or inaccuracy of that application or the App or services could lead directly to death, personal injury, or severe physical or property damage.
The user, whether an individual or advertiser, of the services assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of the App and services generally.